- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Cloud Computing For RIAs: Compliance Tips And Practical Considerations When Moving Client Records
- Chris Winn
- AdvisorAssist, LLC
- 03/30/12 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Keeping client records in the “cloud” is a good option for many advisors, but you have to be aware of some important compliance considerations when using cloud-based solutions.
At this webinar we will cover:
- Why consider the cloud?
- Compliance rules and regulations
- Due diligence required of cloud providers
- Privacy and data security
- Compliance benefits
- Common mistakes
Speaker Chris Winn is founder and managing principal at AdvisorAssist, a management consulting firm serving advisors, and he has 17 years of experience in regulatory compliance for RIAs, reps, and B/Ds.
Get more than 50 hours of CFP® CE credit and more than 100 hours of IMCA® credit on webinar replays by registering at Advisors4Advisors.com.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 29 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net